tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 31 03:37:25 1996

Vocabulary help needed

nuqneH

Maybe that should be...

nuq vIneH? (What do I want?)

I'm finding that the single biggest hold-up in my learning Klingon is
knowing the vocabulary. Whilst I have a fair understanding of the
grammar, I find that when I try and read posts, my attempts dissolve
upon the myriad nouns and verbs I do not recognise straight out (as
opposed to the suffixes).

I wanted to request some help from anyone who feels able and willing to
aid me in learning vocabulary - any suggestions as to the best method
are also welcome.

qatlho'

qSeroHS HolghojwI' mogh
--
Niall Hosking
aka Kserokhs Vaene

'Practise random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.'

Back to archive top level