tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 26 03:28:10 1996

SuStel -- RE: tlhIngan Hol in (fwd)

SuStel, chaq Dochvam DalaDbe' ...

> p.s. Is my Klingon any better these days ? I think I'm getting the hang of
> it, even if I still need the trusty TKD by my side ... I don't know if you
> aren't correcting mistakes because of what the BG said or because there are
> none (which is not believable ...)

tlhIngan Hol vIjatlhtaHvIS, Qapla'wIj wuv tlhIngan tIqwIj HoS. jIDo'chugh,
reH mu'meywIj Dayaj (... "these days" ... umm how would I say that then ?
Would just saying "today" suffice ?)

nI'jaj yInlIj, 'ej batlh bIHeghjaj.

Qorbeq

--