tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 22 07:44:27 1996

Audiotape: The Klingon Way

toH!

wa'leS ghewmey vIje'ta' [Saj *Leopard Gecko* wIghaj]
*Barnes&Nobles*Daq jatlhpaq vIleghta' 'ej Dochvam vIje' je
'ach SajvaD paq vIje'be'

paqvamDaq jatlh *Worf* *B'Elanna* je 'e' vIparHa'qu'

-----

Ah!  Yesterday I went to buy crickets for our Leopard Gecko...
In Barnes and Nobles I discovered the audiotape of the Klingon Way
and I bought it.  But I didn't feed it to the Gecko....

On the tape Worf and B'Ellana read the material, and I like it
a lot.

==================

I haven't finished listening to it yet, but it seems to be precisely
what is says on the jacket - a condensation of the book.  As
far as I can tell, nothing has been added.  The major change
is that references to "when Worf did"  or "when B'Ellan said"
become "when I....".

And *YES* both actors read Klingon and English;  I'd give Roxann
higher marks than Michael so far.  Unlike the other tapes
there is no repition - that is, when a proverb is given in
tlhIngan, it is spoken only once.  Both actors read the tlhIngan
slowly, and Roxann gets the sounds better (Dorn tends to say "h"
not H), but still they do pretty well.

yIrojqu'
Joel.

---

 joel anderson * [email protected] * [email protected]
 mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'
   http://members.aol.com/JPKlingon  [email protected]
   GALACTIC LANGUAGES: [email protected]