tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 27 12:17:24 1996

Looking for a room for the qep'a'!

Hi there!

I am not a usual subscriber to the Klingon language mailing list, largely because
I can't afford to sort out all the messages it generates while I am purportedly
working.  {{:-)

However, I know a good party when I attend one (qep'a' chaDIch was a blast!) so I
am going to be at the qep'a' this year (yes, Lawrence, I sent my money in).

Problem is, the Best Western is booked on the qep'a' Friday/Saturday nights.
I've made reservations at a nearby hotel, but I'd much prefer to be where the
action is.

Anyone looking for a female, non-smoking, quiet-but-not-a-zombie roommate?  I'd
be happy to pay my portion of the room rate, of course.

Thanks!

DrujIv
aka Letty Smith

"Pizza?  I want ANCHOVIES, you weenies!!!  Now THERE is a warrior's food!"

ps.  Replying to the list, since I'm not on it, would be an exercise in futility,
don't you think?

pps. Anyone who might need a ride up from the Baltimore area is welcome to drop
me a line, too... I live north of B'more, and don't mind ridesharing.

Back to archive top level