tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 25 08:44:11 1996

RE: translation

>past.   In the future, we may have a new _HolQeD_ word list, or even a
>new addendum (or, hopefully, even a merged edition TKD) that includes
>an entry for {Sarq} "Klingon riding animal" (although I find it more
>likely to be {Sargh} or {Saq}, since Okrand is unlikely to start
>changing the apparent phonetic rules of tlhIngan Hol at this point),
>but until then, it ain't canon.
>
>Qu'vatlh.

QU'VATLH INDEED!! I hardly expected a firestorm over my little post, but I
am simply a jatlhwI'qoq and am readily open to correction.The Spelling for
"Sarq" was "sark" in the ST Encyclopedia, a publication well known for it's
misspellings. On another topic, after TKW, how would we spell the english
word for betleH?

Qob vestai Hurric

Back to archive top level