tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 14 13:11:40 1996

Re: Another Roommate Message

On Thu, 13 Jun 1996, Jeremy Cowan wrote:

> I was planning to get a room of my own at the qep'a' (to share with my
> wife), however, my wife will not be coming along.  So, now I'm looking
> for a roommate.  I'm a little behind in my e-mail and I'm not up on who
> still needs roommates and who doesn't.  I'm male, don't smoke (and can't
> have a smoking roommate), and play the bagpipes.  Don't let that scare
> you; the practice instrument is quiet.  Please e-mail me if you're
> interested.

     I don't need a roommate, but DEFINITELY bring your bagpipes.
Without a doubt, bagpipes produce music fit for warriors!

Thomas M. Zeman                         " reH nuHmey tu'lu' "

Chairman, Connecticut Division, United States Fencing Association
Prime Minister, Fat Dog Fencing Club, Wallingford, CT

University of Bridgeport:  Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA
EMAIL:  [email protected]  and/or  [email protected]
PGP Public Key:  0145FDE5  (Keyfile available upon request)

Back to archive top level