tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 13 19:54:18 1996

Another Roommate Message

I was planning to get a room of my own at the qep'a' (to share with my
wife), however, my wife will not be coming along.  So, now I'm looking
for a roommate.  I'm a little behind in my e-mail and I'm not up on who
still needs roommates and who doesn't.  I'm male, don't smoke (and can't
have a smoking roommate), and play the bagpipes.  Don't let that scare
you; the practice instrument is quiet.  Please e-mail me if you're
interested.

janSIy

Back to archive top level