tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 12 05:27:08 1996

KLI motto comp +KLBC

Some suggestions for the comp.
Also headed KLBC as I still have little faith in my ability !

batlh mu'mey wInejtaH	-	we seek honourable words
					or
				We seek words honourably

batlh Hol wIHaDtaH		-	We study an honourable language
					or
				We study language with honour

batlh Holma' wIHaDtaH		AS ABOVE but OUR language

maQapmeH maHaDtaH	-	We study continuously in order to succeed

ghojwI'pu'ma' DIvuvbejtaH	-	We certainly respect our students

ghojwI'pu'ma' ghojqangbejtaH	-	our students are certainly willing to continuously
				learn

DaDav Daghoj DatIv		-	Fight !     Learn !     Enjoy !

Qapla' nuqHm

Back to archive top level