tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 11 17:08:19 1996

Re: Klingon prog language

In a message dated 96-06-11 12:59:20 EDT, nyuD wrote:

>This is a _very_ interesting topic: What (high level) programming
>languages were/are the Klingons using? What's the syntax like?
>What are the commands?

A Klingon walks up to a computer terminal and says:

De'wI'!  chu'!

He then tells the computer exactly what he wants it to do.  {{:-)

By the way, I'm firmly convinced that Klingons would always use Clipped
Klingon when addressing a computer, as with pets.

>suggestions, comments, serious insults, ... ?

Hab SoSlI' Quch!

SuStel
Hovjaj 96446.1

Back to archive top level