tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 11 14:39:01 1996

RE: Klingon prog language

::Lurker de-cloaking::

Sorry to butt in with no introduction (see below if you really want to
know....), but this sounds wonderful!

Guess most of the commands will be for deleting files, dealing with device
conflicts, and for programs to claim areas of memory belonging to other
programs......

Seriously, though, is there any way this could be done with an existing
language (maybe using something like C++ macros to translating Klingon
commands into the correct programming syntax), or are we talking developing a
whole new language here?

Matt

Matthew Thomason
[email protected]
http://users.aol.com/MRThomason

Commander Max Mortimer, USS Lafayette, Virtual Trek.

Enterprise Dragon -==(UDIC)==-

Virtual Trek AGM - Commodore Matthew Thomason
	[email protected]

Star Wars: Encounters Assistant Moderator
	[email protected]