tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 06 11:48:23 1996

new here

tlhInganoypu', {Dear Klingons,}
(Or should I say: "jen pa'" {"Hi there"} :-)

I feel I have been watching you long enough and just wanted
to tell you I was there.

Some parts of this list read as if you all would extremely dislike
Star Trek. Well, I consider myself being a Star Trek fan, just for
your knowledge.

I always was interested in other languages, and because of that tlhIngan
Hol would pretty good match with my greatest hobbies (Computers & Star Trek).

Some facts on my person: (if you are not interested, cut it out)
(my first real words! wow!)

   I am a 15-year old half-Klingon.
    {bIDtlhIngan jIH 'ej wa'maH vagh teraDISmey jItogh.}
   (Half Klingon because my parents are humans.)
    {(Humanno'wIjmo' bIDtlhIngan jIH.)}
   I like programming and eating, too.
    {ghun je Sop vIparHa' je.}

I am quite sure this says something like:

    {My 15 halves are old Klingons.}
    {Half of my Human parents are Klingons.}
    {I am programming food.}

But trying never hurts... (except you try to annoy a Klingon ==> :%)

I have noticed that you all have Klingon names, so I
started searching for one that fits -eh- my needs.
I first thought of my favourite "Useful Klingon Expression" in TKD:
      {"nuqDaq yuch Dapol"} "Where do you keep the chocolate?"
..but it seems a little long... correct ;-] ?
I think I will shorten it to nyuD.

 btw: my real name is Daniel.

Qapla'
nyuD

^^^^
Correction: I have already shortened it.

 ...for every problem there is a solution.
                       At least I hope so.