tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 06 11:49:17 1996

true type fonts on other systems

Again me, sorry, forgot something.

Manic Paranoid wrote: (quite some time ago)
>Just checked those out. You will need a Windows system, however, as they
>are all True-Type, and I don't think any other systems are compatible with
>that format.           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I must correct:
On all the really important systems is a possibility to use True-Type fonts.
I also got this files (first thing to get after I had read this message),
and almost everything works fine on my Atari (though on Atari, either
NVDI or Speedo is needed).

I understand that the KLI sells a Klingon font set, which I unfortunately
will never be able to buy (oohhh...).

But of course, if you (Dr Schoen addressed here) want to know if they work
on an Atari system, I could try it out ;-)

Qapla'
nyuD

 ...for every problem there is a solution.
                       At least I hope so.