tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 03 06:28:23 1996

Re: Doubled glottal stops

>I was listening to Power Klingon, and noticed that when Marc Okrand
>says {nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'}, he only pronounces one {'}.
Oh?  I remember I heard all of of them.  But I wouldn't
argue about it before I listen again...

>Apparently, Klingons do not pronounce doubled glottal stops twice.
Okrand is no Klingon, he's just a American - you can't
expect an American to handle glottal stops 100% correctly.

Do as he *says*, not as he *does*... (c;

Finnish:  Ota aihe!  sounds like 'ota' 'ayhe'
You can easily hear four glottal stops.

>SuStel
>Hovjaj 96422.0

Sa' qIQwI'