tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 13 18:12:18 1996

re: Re: KLBC: HIboQqd

I lost my access to the tlhingan-hol newsgroup, because the board where I
got it stopped carrying inet email... but I noticed this message, which I
attached to this message...

 Who is the origanal poster of that message? I would be interested to
talk to him...
 I agree with your definition of 'vanity', btw...
I missed all the newsletters after this, so I wouldn't know what else was
said about this subject...

 Qapla'
-may'qel