tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 25 10:29:54 1996

Re: KLBC: Order of nouns about 'oH, etc

At 03:25 PM 8/22/96 -0700, Jeremy Cowan wrote:
>I believe it was SuStel who wrote:
>> >"My name?  You want to know my name?  I'll tell you my name.  My name is
>> >Corey."
>> >
>> >That's essentially what I mean.  This would be {*Corey* 'oH pongwIj'e'}.

[long debate about which word has -'e' in the "to be" construction with "my
name" deleted]
>janSIy

Okay, I KNOW I have seen a few more posts on this under the KLBC header.  At
this point, I am kicking you guy out. :)  As BG, I am willing to accept BOTH
ways, because I see nothing to indicate that one is not allowed... and I try
to be as lenient as possible with the "debated" rules, until we have an
official ruling/new canon.

Please take this OUT of KLBC.  Thanks. :)

--tQ

---
HoD trI'Qal, tlhIngan wo' Duj lIy So' ra'wI'
Captain T'rkal, Commander IKV Hidden Comet
Klingon speaker and net junkie!
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH... qatlh HaghtaH Qanqor HoD???
monlI'bogh tlhInganbe' yIvoqQo'!  SoHvaD monlI' trI'Qal...

Back to archive top level