tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 25 10:29:52 1996

Re: Martial Arts Book

At 11:53 AM 8/22/96 -0700, Mike Rowe wrote:
>Well, Since I am the one who wrote it I can do what ever I want with the
>wording now.

I didn't realize that you had written the book in the first place.  Yes,
this makes things MUCH easier. :)

I was concerned, because too often new speakers pick up their favourite
text/poem/words of music, and set about translating it *exactly*, and often
get discouraged, because they get told "recast"... which is exactly what
they *don't* want to do.  I am glad that this isn't the issue I was afraid
it would be. :)

>This is going to take time and energy on my part but I am in a race with about
>10 other people, to get a good book and send it to Pocket Books.
>
>At the very least I will have a nice manual, like I said, for giving at
>conventions, and seminars.

majQa'!
Qapla'na' Dachavjaj!

>Qapla'
>batlhro'

--tQ

---
HoD trI'Qal, tlhIngan wo' Duj lIy So' ra'wI'
Captain T'rkal, Commander IKV Hidden Comet
Klingon speaker and net junkie!
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH... qatlh HaghtaH Qanqor HoD???
monlI'bogh tlhInganbe' yIvoqQo'!  SoHvaD monlI' trI'Qal...

Back to archive top level