tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 25 10:29:50 1996

Re: KLBC: nuqjatlh?

At 11:24 AM 8/22/96 -0700, Mark J. Reed wrote:
>Ben Warren wrote:
>>
>> I received a message in Hol from a friend, and while I understood most of
>> it, these two lines have me at a loss:
[...]
>-marqoS

I could understand if I was more than a few days late answering this message.
The original date of this message was Thu, 22 Aug 1996 09:27:03 -0700.
The date of your message was Thu, 22 Aug 1996 11:24:42 -0700
Hm... two hours... and that assumes I was on and reading my email.

I could undestand if I had skipped this message, but I did reply, and it was
within what I am hoping to set as a 2-3 day turn around period.  I can fall
behind like anyone else, and I had a commitment one day this week.  If I
havent' gotten to it by the end of the weekend folloing the date of the
message, then I probably missed it.

I know sometimes we exect minour miracles from our Beginners Grammarians;
unfortunately, 'though I REALLY HATE to admit it, the person behind trI'Qal
*is* a human being, and IS imperfect.  :)

Gimme a little more time than two hours, willya?

marqoS:

DaH wa'logh choquvHa'moHpu'.
choquvHa'moHqu'mo' SoH, DaH bIquvHa''eghmoHchu' SoH je.
jupna'wI' SoHmo', chaq Qaghna'vam vIlIjqang...
chaq.
'ej chaq quvlIj DaHubrupmeH bIqeqnIS.  {{:)

jIqellI'....

--trI'Qal quvHa' ('ej QeH!)

---
HoD trI'Qal, tlhIngan wo' Duj lIy So' ra'wI'
Captain T'rkal, Commander IKV Hidden Comet
Klingon speaker and net junkie!
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH... qatlh HaghtaH Qanqor HoD???
monlI'bogh tlhInganbe' yIvoqQo'!  SoHvaD monlI' trI'Qal...

Back to archive top level