tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 20 17:36:41 1996

Re: Hat tuj

choQaHmo' qathlo'

> >janwi' SuSHom munob bIng jiQong.
>
> jIyajchu'be'.

I lie beneath my device which gives me breeze. Is there a word for fan?

*                                          *
*    Agneau Belanyek                       *
*    email : [email protected]              *
*    web : http://www.tcp.co.uk/�agneau/   *
*    "If our brain was simple enough for   *
*    us to understand it, we would be so   *
*    stupid we wouldn't be able to         *
*    understand it after all."             *
*    J. Gaarder, "The Solitaire Mystery"   *