tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 20 15:52:22 1996

Re: Hamlet

On Thu, 15 Aug 1996 13:44:18 +0100, Agneau wrote:

"Are there any people in England who would like to meet from time to time
to read extracts from Hamlet aloud?
We could meet in some sort of central location (London?) from time to
time. It will also constitute a good social occasion."

Sounds like a good idea to me. I need all the help I can get to improve on my
tlhIngan Hol. London would suit me fine as I live very near and work in the west
end.  Perhaps "Page's" would be the ideal place!!

This feels like it might be a little off-topic so maybe all replies should be by
private e-mail.

Good idea all the same Agneau.

Matt

Back to archive top level