tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 08 18:20:36 1996

Re: canon WAS Re: KSRP: Klingon animals

There is no sense in being obtuse - clearly I meant in
written discourse.  I was and am arguing for the use of words
from deuterocanon sources such as Kahless, the novel.
When I, or anyone, chooses to use such vocabulary in
conversation or writing the source, if other than the TKD
should be cited - yes it is easier in text.  OTOH in
conversation (not that I live in a thriving Klingon community)
I imagine a lot of "nuqjatlh" responses, and pantomime or
slipping into DIvI' Hol.   jISaHbe'.....