tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 06 05:40:02 1996

qep'a' highlights

> From: "Mark J. Reed" <ur-valhalla!issl.atl.hp.com!mark>
> Subject: qep'a' highlights
> Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 05:35:56 -0700

>> I purchased one of Krankor's tapes, and my goal is to be able to
>> sing the {tlhegh wejDIch} from memory by next qep'a'!

> The "third rope"?

HIja'.  "Third line," actually.  That's how Krankor designates the three parts
of {taHjaj wo'} - there are three sections all sung at the same time, in
counterpoint.  {tlhegh wa'DIch} is the "main verse," {tlhegh cha'DIch} is the
"answer back," and {tlhegh wejDIch} kind of runs all through.  The lyrics are
reprinted in HolQeD volume 2 number 3 (you *do* have a complete set of back
issues, right?)

|                         la' Qob sutai-qutvaj                          |
|                    tlhIngan wo' Duj quttaj ra'wI'                     |
| Qojbogh tlhIngan ghom, maS Hurgh yo', *Northern* jogh, jogh boQDu''a' |
|                  === tlhIngan Hol yejHaD ghojwI' ===                  |
|Fido: Bill Willmerdinger, 1:2613/477.1701  E-mail: [email protected] |

... The House of Mogh Anything Goes School of Martial Arts, Worf, prop.

Back to archive top level