tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 06 05:40:02 1996

qep'a' Blackmail

 > From: ur-valhalla!ntis.fedworld.gov!RWyman
 > Subject: qep'a' Blackmail
 > Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 09:03:42 -0700
 > Bill wrote:

 >There were "wild linguistic orgies" at the qep'a'? Did I attend the right
 >convention? <g>

 > Of course there were!  What do you think we were doing in front of all
 > those people...  And in the pool...  And in our cars...

"I'm not crazy; it's the rest of the world that's insane..."  <g>

 > And you were wondering where Krankor & I had disappeared to before the
 > Cabaret. {{;-)   >

I make it a habit not to stick my {Quch} into other warriors' business.  <g>

 > Oh BTW I wore the t-shirt to Novacon last weekend.  I got lots of
 > "Where  can I get one?"  I gave them all KLI flyers.  Hope we get some
 > nibbles!

I got the same reaction at Toronto Trek this weekend!

|                         la' Qob sutai-qutvaj                          |
|                    tlhIngan wo' Duj quttaj ra'wI'                     |
| Qojbogh tlhIngan ghom, maS Hurgh yo', *Northern* jogh, jogh boQDu''a' |
|                  === tlhIngan Hol yejHaD ghojwI' ===                  |
|Fido: Bill Willmerdinger, 1:2613/477.1701  E-mail: [email protected] |

Bill Willmerdinger
Fidonet: Bill Willmerdinger, 1:2613/477.1701
E-mail:  [email protected]

... When you secure an area, don't forget to tell the enemy.

Back to archive top level