tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 02 09:01:00 1996

qep'a' Blackmail

Bill wrote:

>There were "wild linguistic orgies" at the qep'a'? Did I attend the right
>convention? <g>

Of course there were!  What do you think we were doing in front of all
those people...  And in the pool...  And in our cars...

And you were wondering where Krankor & I had disappeared to before the
Cabaret. {{;-)   >

I've had my photos for about a week now.  (Alan, your son's gonna have a
lot of explaining to do to his classmates... "You spent your summer
vacation with Klingons?" I'll try to get it into the mail next week.) I got
some really nice photos of Hamlet & everybody leaving on Sunday.  (Krankor
nughI' Lawrence.) The problem with being the photographer, is you normally
don't get into your own photos!  So does anybody have any good blackmail
material on me?

Contact me at my home 'dress [email protected]

qatlho'

Oh BTW I wore the t-shirt to Novacon last weekend.  I got lots of "Where
can I get one?"  I gave them all KLI flyers.  Hope we get some nibbles!

r'Hul
tlhIngan ngech ghom be'vaD

Back to archive top level