tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 01 09:20:17 1996

tugh leSpoHwIjmo' jIDachqa'

wejleS jIghIQqu'meH juHwIjvo' vIghoSchoH.
qaStaHvIS cha' Hogh pe'vIl jIleSqu'lI'. :-)
*Wyoming*Daq raQ 'IH vISuch.
bIQtIq mach retlhDaq jIjaH.
Dech HuDmey.  (Sum HuDmey Doj "Grand Tetons".)
ngengHey tujDaq jIyIQchoHlaH.

nutlhej be'nalwI' be'nI' puqbe' 'e' wInob.
reHlaH ghaH puqloDwI' je jIleStaHvIS neH 'e' vItul.

pa' qo' vItIvtaHvIS <email> vIHevlaHbe' net pIHbej.

DaH vIja'qa'meH DIvI' Hol vIlo':

And now I will repeat myself in english:

I'm taking shore leave, so I'll be gone for a while.
On Sunday morning, I'm heading out for a major vacation.
For two weeks I'll be relaxing intensely. :-)
I'm going to a *beautiful* campground in Wyoming.
I'll be camping by a stream with mountains all around.
(The Grand Tetons are just down the road a bit.)
I can go swimming in a hot-spring-fed pool.

We plan for my niece to be coming along with us.
I hope she and my son can play together while I just sit and soak up
the nature (okay, that's a bit of an elaboration of the original).

While I'm having fun there, I won't be able to receive
email, of course!

Alan Anderson              Delco Electronics
{ghunchu'wI'}       Remanufacturing Services
        Test Equipment System Software Group

Back to archive top level