tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 01 08:40:02 1996

Re: Skybox season five klingon cards

On Wed, 31 Jul 1996 [email protected] wrote:

> Interesting.  But there was another thing to be noticed.  When using an {'e'}
> construction, an adverbial comes after {'e'} and before the next verb!  I'd
> expect to see {reH 'e' lunIDtaH}.  Is this just another Skybox mistake, or is
> it legitimate?  In fact, is there any other example written by Marc Okrand in
> which he uses an adverbial with an {'e'} sentence (besides Captain Klaa's
> {reH DIvI' Duj vISuv vIneH} in ST:V, which isn't quite the same thing)

DaH TKD vIghajbe', 'ach {HaqwI''e' DaH yISam} vIqawlaw'.  "Addendum"Daq
'oHtaH 'e' vIHar.
I don't have my TKD with me at the moment, but I seem to recall a
{HaqwI''e' DaH yISam} (it may have been Qel instead of HaqwI') in the
Addendum.  Or is the suffix {-'e'} different from {'e'}?  I also seem to
recall it saying something to the effect that adverbials can come after
{'e'} in the same section.  I'll check when I find my TKD.

> SuStel
> Stardate 96580.1

 dave yeung
{toD Duj 'oH toDuj'e'}