tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 30 08:13:29 1995

Re: Query regarding learning Klingon

>Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 01:16:56 -0400
>Originator: [email protected]
>From: Chris Nielsen <[email protected]>

>Hi all!

>As explained in a previous post, I am new to Klingon. My question is that
>I want to write in Klingon as much as I can, so I learn the language
>well, but I don't want to flood the mailing list or newsgroup with silly
>sounding things written in Klingon (heck, I have enough difficulty with
>English!). Is there someone I can bounce stuff off who doesn't mind?
>That way I will learn heaps faster and (one day) be able to hold a
>serious conversation in Klingon!!

I think this group is *designed* for such use.  You're *supposed* to be
bouncing Klingon off of us; that's why we have Grammnarians and Beginner's
Grammarians and all.  This list is peopled entirely with Klingon pen-pals!
:)

~mark

Back to archive top level