tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 30 11:25:16 1995

Re: Query regarding learning Klingon

ghItlhpu' Chris Nielsen:

>>Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 01:16:56 -0400
>>Originator: [email protected]
>>From: Chris Nielsen <[email protected]>
>
>>Hi all!
>
>>As explained in a previous post, I am new to Klingon. My question is that
>>I want to write in Klingon as much as I can, so I learn the language
>>well, but I don't want to flood the mailing list or newsgroup with silly
>>sounding things written in Klingon (heck, I have enough difficulty with
>>English!). Is there someone I can bounce stuff off who doesn't mind?
>>That way I will learn heaps faster and (one day) be able to hold a
>>serious conversation in Klingon!!
>
>I think this group is *designed* for such use.  You're *supposed* to be
>bouncing Klingon off of us; that's why we have Grammnarians and Beginner's
>Grammarians and all.  This list is peopled entirely with Klingon pen-pals!
>:)
>
>~mark

HIja'
DaH Dataghqu'chu'

jatlh *ghubtIyDubtIy:
mu' vIlo'taHvIS qech'e' vIwIvbogh neH ja' mu'vam 'e' vIHech.
rapchu' qech'e' ghajbogh mu' qech'e' vIwIvbogh je.
(Alan Anderson)     - Lewis Carroll, _Through the Looking Glass_

pabpo'pu' ghaH *ghubtIyDubtIy*'e' - Soqra'tIS
vIta'pu'be' !!!   tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Soqra'tIS           [email protected]

Back to archive top level