tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 29 22:03:19 1995

Query regarding learning Klingon

Hi all!

As explained in a previous post, I am new to Klingon. My question is that
I want to write in Klingon as much as I can, so I learn the language
well, but I don't want to flood the mailing list or newsgroup with silly
sounding things written in Klingon (heck, I have enough difficulty with
English!). Is there someone I can bounce stuff off who doesn't mind?
That way I will learn heaps faster and (one day) be able to hold a
serious conversation in Klingon!!

Kind Regards

Chris Nielsen

Back to archive top level