tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 29 07:07:24 1995

Re: Downtime

> Since these are the last days that the list is going to be up, I wanted to
> say something...  I'm going to miss you guys.  I've only been here for a
> couple of months, but you guys are a definite lift during the work day.
> Hope everybody has a great time at the qep'a', I'll be with you in spirit.
> If anybody is going to Shore Leave 17 in Towson, MD the weekend before,
> look me up.  I think I'm supposed to be on a panel about ST on the
> Internet.  See you in a couple of months!

HEY!!! Here's a suggestion:

Lets all SPAM  alt.startrek.klingon  with our mail till the tlhingan Hol
list is back up!

This will let more of the Klingon "wanabes" know  about the KLI and
and they might even LEARN something!

Dont know about you but I'll post there till the list is on line.

david

--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level