tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 17 12:18:02 1995

Re: Home(page)less mughwI'

>>  ANYWAY, if anyone wants, I'll be happy
>>to assist in setting up the translator on your site, should you be
>>lucky enough to have one with such freedom.  (Unless d'Armond objects;
>>holtej, you there?).
>
>Did we ever work out if this was okay wrt Paramount's copyright?

I am here.  No, there was never anything by way of an official word.
 However, perhaps we should take advantage of this opportunity to dodge a
flying bullet, and take the pojwI' off-line for good, or at least until
there's some sort of offical word.  It *seems* like a good idea, and if
fortune prevails, perhaps the license with the KLI could be stretched to
cover an on-line dictionary of the sort available in my software.   Lawrence
and I have a dialog in progress regarding the program, and I'm content to lay
low until we are on more solid ground with the big P.

So perhaps, Joel, we should look at this as fortuitous, and let the program
rest for a little while.  I want you to know, though, that I appreciate your
long-standing interest in and support of my program.  Don't worry, we'll keep
the dream alive!

--Holtej

Back to archive top level