tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 17 17:29:33 1995

Re: Home(page)less mughwI'

Holtej writes:
>  However, perhaps we should take advantage of this opportunity to dodge a
> flying bullet, and take the pojwI' off-line for good, or at least until
> there's some sort of offical word.  It *seems* like a good idea, and if
> fortune prevails, perhaps the license with the KLI could be stretched to
> cover an on-line dictionary of the sort available in my software.

Maybe Paramount would be cool with it if it challenged you with a
Hol keyword, and demanded the page number in TKD. I'd be willing
to set up a table of <word> -> <page #>, and some simple crypt()'d
lookup code... (I assume pojwI' is in C + runs on Unix ?)

L. Purple ([email protected])

Back to archive top level