tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 12 06:27:42 1995

Re: Re PetaQ

yo' aj' Lessem wrote:
> While I am in a criticing mood, I feel tha anyone that can not figure out my
> correct age (1995-1977=18 not 19), should not be able to critic my ideas
> pertaining to tlhIngan Hol.

While I will grant that misspelling "that" as "tha" is probably an accidental
typographic error, anyone who misspells "critique" as "critic" and uses "that"
instead of "who" and "be able to" instead of "be permitted to" shouldn't be
complaining about a simple arithmetic (or maybe typographic) error.

wejpuH.  <<petaQ>> qel jabbI'IDtlheghvam.  petaQna' ghaH MufasaTL, qar'a'?
*tlhoqo' qaw'a' vay'?

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level