tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 12 07:53:59 1995

Re: Re PetaQ

> yo' aj' Lessem wrote:
> > While I am in a criticing mood, I feel tha anyone that can not figure out my
> > correct age (1995-1977=18 not 19), should not be able to critic my ideas
> > pertaining to tlhIngan Hol.
>
> While I will grant that misspelling "that" as "tha" is probably an accidental
> typographic error, anyone who misspells "critique" as "critic" and uses "that"
> instead of "who" and "be able to" instead of "be permitted to" shouldn't be
> complaining about a simple arithmetic (or maybe typographic) error.

Not to mention the fact that we don't know *when* in 1977 you were
born, so you could be either 18 or 19...and one year makes so very
little difference, especially under twenty. I f it does matter so, look
at our inestimable Guido, who is only just(around) 18...and a much more
fluent speaker of tlhIgna Hol than many of us ever hope to be...

{qSeroHS veyn}
--
Niall Hosking
aka Kserokhs Vaene

'Practise random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.'

Back to archive top level