tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 24 04:49:40 1995

vaj

 uu> From: ur-valhalla!aol.com!DLS9
 uu> Subject: vaj

 >{vaj} is used in QED type proofs.  "The Klingon is brave.  A brave man
 >has an advantage in combat.  A man who has an advantage in combat usually
 >wins.  THUS, a Klingon usually wins."  Here, {vaj} would be at the
 >beginning of a clause (hell, a sentence) the way an adverbial is supposed
 >to be used.

 uu> Bingo.

For the record: I acknowledge the use in canon of {vaj} in IF-THEN
constructions using {-chugh}, but I prefer for stylistic reasons not to use it
so.  See my reply to charghwI'.

Qob

... email to: [email protected]

Back to archive top level