tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 15 11:53:16 1995

Re: inside joke

>Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 10:31:50 -0500
>Originator: [email protected]
>From: [email protected] (David Barron)

>I was using  the .v4 of D'Armond  Speers pojwI' and discovered what I think
>is a hidden joke or at least something that reveals D'Armond's true nature.

>He has the word "deadhead" <nachHegh> list in his vocabulary!!!

>Is this some subtle or not-so-subtle reference to a certain band who's
>followers  go by that name....?

Hmm!  I don't use the pojwI' myself, so I'm not sure, and I'm sure d'Armond
will answer, but I'd guess it's more likely that it came from the list.
That is, maybe d'Armond got his word-list from some archives of this
mailing-list, and I recall we used to have a subscriber who called himself
"nachHegh".

~mark

Back to archive top level