tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 15 07:17:57 1995

inside joke

I was using  the .v4 of D'Armond  Speers pojwI' and discovered what I think
is a hidden joke or at least something that reveals D'Armond's true nature.

He has the word "deadhead" <nachHegh> list in his vocabulary!!!

Is this some subtle or not-so-subtle reference to a certain band who's
followers  go by that name....?

         David Barron  [email protected]  OR   [email protected]
                         Klingon Language Postal Course
                            PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
                 IT'S FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                       Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level