tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 11 00:39:30 1995

Re: }} KLBC: Life is like...

According to [email protected]:

> Since we have been discussing and concluding that we shall use <nuq> in the
> Noun 2 position to mean "which," I shall rephrase the above to:

I don't think we have actually concluded that. It is one of
several ideas brainstormed on how to express "which", but it as
yet is not a grammatically legal construction. It is different
enough from any canon source that Okrand is going to have to
rule on it before it becomes acceptable grammar.

> peHruS

charghwI'
--

 \___