tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 11 01:14:29 1995

Re: }} Re: vItlho' tlhIH!

> I had meant to say "thank you", "I thank (all of) you", etc., but I
>     see that I have quite a long way to go...  Besides, how many
>     Klingons say thank you?  {}}:(

Klingons are direct and do not even have words for niceties such as Hello;
and they definitely do not bother with asking how's the weather before
conducting business.  But, without canon quotes to pass on to you, Klingons
do appear to be polite--on their terms, that is.  They do say thank you.  I
just wish I could give you evidence of why I think so.

peHruS

Back to archive top level