tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 26 09:52:04 1995

Special request...

Elfchief, et al.:

Would it be possible for the list to have a prefix code in the Subject
line automatically added, such as TLH:  or KLI:  ?

I have this handy sorter here with Pine, and there's a way to sort
the incoming klingon messages easily, if a prefix was on
all the list posts....

Maybe this would help some people other than just me, I suspect...

Dave.

<[email protected]>  #1 910 759 5532, fax -6142   ..Pardon me, but if I must
David E G Sturm, Laboratory Manager             operate in a 'vacuum', may
Wake Forest University Department of Physics    I at least have a little
7507 Reynolda Station, Winston-Salem NC 27109   'ether' to calm my nerves?

Back to archive top level