tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 17 14:32:07 1995

Re: Fresh blood - 'Iw chu'

I'm responding in English so That Whispering Wolf will
completely understand it.

According to That Whispering Wolf...:
> Remember, folks -- Your listowner is a human, too. A really NICE human who
> has donated hundreds of hours of time and thousands of dollars of computer
> gear to keep kli.org and this mailing list around. If you treat your
> listowner well, your listowner will treat you well. Really.
>
> #rant off
>
> 									-WW

Okay, everybody. I've met him and he REALLY IS a nice human.

Wolfie:

I very much appreciate all the work you've done to install,
configure and maintain this vehicle for the improvement of the
community of Klingon speakers, for the language itself and for
a general meeting of those with SuvwI' tIqDu'. And no, Mr.
Wolf, that probably doesn't mean what you think it does.

While you don't get enough praise and credit for your work,
oddly, the fact that the medium is so easy to ignore most of
the time is proof that you've been doing such a fine job of
maintaining it.

I thank you, profoundly.

charghwI'
--