tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 14 08:34:51 1995

Re: Fresh blood - 'Iw chu'

qaghItlhneS:

: nuqneH

Welcome...

: This is my first posting to tlhIngan-Hol (of many, I'm sure).  I've been
: learning tlhIngan Hol in solitude (as I'm sure most of were at first) but now
: I can hone my skills.  A little about myself - I'm a chemical engineer,
: married, 2 kids (who both mastered bIjatlh 'e' yImev very quickly!)  I don't
: yet have a tlhIngan name. (is it required?)

Of COURSE you do!  Every REALLY cool person on the list has a Klingon name.

I will personally give you a tlhIngan Hol name... Your name will be...

Brad... (Hey, it's better than "Squatting Targh"!)

(Translation of Boston into tH: Boston, translation of Matt into tH: Matt...
Paraphrasing: "It's like those Klingons have a different word for EVERYTHING!)

Qapla'!

:
: Brad Wilson
:

-majIq (one of the REALLY cool list people)

Back to archive top level