tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 12 18:39:42 1995

Re: Analysis of {mo'taq lut}

On Mon, 10 Apr 1995, Alan Anderson wrote:
> > *  ghojtaHghach taghmeH ghojtaHghach taghbogh De''e' lo' vaj 'e' 'ut
> > @ It is necessary that warrior uses information which begins continuous
> >   learning for the purpose of beginning continuous learning
>
> Twice, I've posted sentences that fit the "It is necessary that..."
> pattern.  As I have often been reminded, tlhIngan Hol has no way to use
> a sentence as a subject.

I was afraid that I might have done this.  I swear I double checked to
make sure I hadn't.  That's what I get for writing messages late at
night, with little sleep, after a hard day of studying.  I will catch it
next time!

janSIy

Back to archive top level