tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 12 15:43:11 1995

Re: Langauge Updates??

Hi Alan,

> Karl Dyson: > SIbl' jIjaHnIS (I need to go immediatly?)..
>
> I suppose if Okrand can misspell {SIbI'} in TKD (p. 184), it's okay for
> you to misspell it here...once. :-)
I did not realise it was a spelling mistake...are you refering to him using
a small "s"..and me using an "l" instead of an "I".
The latter was probably a typing error on my part :)

> I find that I tend to pronounce the
> words as I see them or type them, and {SIbl'} trips me up immediately.
> But I don't know the Klingon vocabulary well enough to figure out most
> typos without already knowing the English translation.
I suppose you have to look at the letters available ... for instance there
doesn't seem to a letter "s"..only an "S"...

> Since I believe most of us speak English fluently, I'll merely point out
> "Langauge" without complaining about it.
>      ^^
Oh heck, I didn't spell that wrong too!?! :)

Okay then, thanks for your help....

Qapla'

Back to archive top level