tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 11 05:43:48 1995

Re: tlhIngan Hol versus klingonaase

Steve (and anyone else wanting to):

Why not pepper John Ford with a few polite questions about Klingonaase?
It would make an excellent report/article for HolQeD, and it would be
interesting to see if Ford was interested in the KLI.  After all, even
*he* used some Hol in _How Much..._

<[email protected]>  #1 910 759 5532, fax -6142   ..Pardon me, but if I must
David E G Sturm, Laboratory Manager             operate in a 'vacuum', may
Wake Forest University Department of Physics    I at least have a little
7507 Reynolda Station, Winston-Salem NC 27109   'ether' to calm my nerves?

Back to archive top level