tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 11 06:41:04 1995

Eeek ! (was: Re: tlhIngan Hol versus klingonaase)

On Tue, 11 Apr 1995 08:55:01 -0400
David E G Sturm <[email protected]> wrote:

>Steve (and anyone else wanting to):
>
>Why not pepper John Ford with a few polite questions about Klingonaase?
>It would make an excellent report/article for HolQeD, and it would be
>interesting to see if Ford was interested in the KLI.  After all, even
>*he* used some Hol in _How Much..._

Good idea, but I believe for me to do this would be outside my .... um,
what's the word .... sphere ... realm ... area ... scope ... {the things
that a junior member, neophyte, et al, can or should do unasked by the
Lairds (sorry, Lords) of the Realm}.

[Steve drops back 5 yards and *punts*] Lawrence, ~mark ???

rut targh DajeylaH 'a rut Dujey targh - yoDtargh
vIta'pu'be' !!!   tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Steve Weaver       [email protected]

Back to archive top level