tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 11 04:45:34 1995

Re: tlhIngan Hol versus klingonaase

On Mon, 10 Apr 1995 17:33:48 -0400
David E G Sturm <[email protected]> wrote:

<....snipped...>

>BTW, I wouldn't hasten to state that Klingonaase is the work of fiction
>writers with no linguistic information.  Most all of it is the work of
>John Ford, author of _Final Reflection_, _How Much for Just..._ and
>*most* importantly all the FASA Star Trek RPG Klingon stuff....  There is
>a consistency to what he shares in those.  I suspect Ford may have
>created a fuller grammar and vocabulary, but not knowing how one is to
>reach him, combined with the fact that Okrand's work a few years later
>supplanted Ford's work's primacy.... it seems a fairly blind end.  Hol is
>of course a much Higher Order Language (pun intended :-)

John Ford hangs out on AOL. I have to look up his address. If you really
want it, I'll look, otherwise .....

      vay' yIHub Hoch 'ej Hoch tIHub vay'
                                          - DumaS
vIta'pu'be' !!!   tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Steve Weaver       [email protected]
          or       [email protected]

Back to archive top level