tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 26 03:56:28 1994

Re: tam poHvo'

Peter Garzavo':

>ghay' cha', nI' DuSaQ poHvam
>DuSaQ Doch neH jIvumlaH 'ach Monday Qav pom munuD ghojmoHwI'wI' (that
>probably came out strange, but I couldn't find "take a final")
>chaq ghoS Hoghvammey jItlhabmoH
>Sayu' vIneH...
>Do'Ha' tera'ngan Hol vIlo'neS

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to correct this or not...

<ghay' cha'> confused me, until I relized it was supposed to be <ghay'cha'>,
without a space.

I couldn't figure out the second line at all.  I gather it is something about
taking a final exam??  I got something weird, like: "I can work only things of
school but my teacher examines me dysentary is last Monday"  (I'm not sure if
that is what I got exactly... I couldn't even smooth out the translation
because what I had was so disjointed. {{:( )

I couldn't get the third line, either.  "Perhaps I cause to ask these weeks
approach"  Huh???

The last two line were fine.

Since the question which followed this was in English, and was answered to
death by others, I will leave it be. {{:)

--HoD trI'Qal

Back to archive top level