tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 23 00:48:34 1994

Klingon Gopher

I just recieved the following message dealing with our Klingon gopher.  Does
anyone have any comments or sugestions to pass on?  How about the number of
subscribers to this list? Membership numbers for the KLI?  I hope to respond
tomorrow (Friday the 24th).  Please send information directly to me rather
than back to the list.

>Date: Thu, 23 Jun 1994 01:13:05 -0400 (EDT)
>From: [email protected]
>Subject: Klingon Gopher
>To: [email protected]
>
>Hello, could you please give me a little information abut your
gon about the Klingon
>go[pperh?  Who maintains the gopher, who se it up set it up,
and how long it's
>been up?  Aslso , do you have any idea of how many Klingon language
>enthsiasts there are?  On the Net?   I'm doing a magzine article for
>CONNECT magazine on gopers opers phers maintained by special
interest groups and would
>like to tmention the Klingon goperh in the piece.  Thanks, Hal Hill
>                                               Hal [email protected]

              ____
             |INRI|
             |    |           Matt Whiteacre