tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 10 08:55:24 1994

Re: charity begins at Idaho

I will quite willingly offer $100 toward David's recovering
from his losses in Idaho and choosing to attend the
Philadelphia Intensive Experience. While this may seem generous
at first glance, in all likelihood, David's resulting
contribution will still be quite larger than mine.

I'm not sure about the best logistics for offering this. A
check to the postal course address? A check to be hand
delivered in Philly? I'm open to suggestions.

charghwI'
--
muneH "Paramount", 'ach wej Sov chaH

Back to archive top level