tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 10 08:17:16 1994

qep'a''e'

Took another trip out to the hotel site today, and signed the paperwork.  If
you're going to be coming to Philadelphia for the big meeting here's what you
need to do.

If you're planning on a single room, call the number below and tell them
you'd like a reservation for a single beginning Monday, July 11th through
Thursday night, July 14th, checking out on Friday morning.  Your rate for
this should be $60 per night.

If you're planning on sharing a room, work out with your roomie who's name
the reservation will be in.  You can work out creative payments once you're
there (like one person pays the first two days, and the other the remaining
two days) but they need someone's name for the reservation.  Ask for a "twin"
(which is two twin-size beds) and NOT a "double" (which is only one bed
intended for two people).  Same reservation dates as above.  Your rate for
this should be $65 per night (to be divided by the roomies).

The hotel we'll be at is the Best Western.  They've gone through some major
remodeling (and are finishing up a bit more in the next couple of weeks) and
it doesn't look like any BW that I've stayed in, much nicer.  The phone
number is 215/464-9500.  Have your credit card number handy when you call.
 And here's the critical thing:  YOU MUST TELL THEM YOU ARE WITH THE KLI!!!!

Easy enough, eh?  Okay, one more thing.  Make your reservations ASAP, they
will only hold the block of rooms for us until July 1st.  If you're one of
those folks who may not know if you can come until after that date, the hotel
expects to still have rooms but they won't guarantee anything.  Right now we
have a guaranteed block of rooms.  After the 1st, the guarantee vanishes.

If any of you have any questions, feel free to email me directly.

I am looking forward to seeing you all, more than mere words can express.

Lawrence

:: Dr Lawrence M Schoen, Director   ::
:: The Klingon Language Institute   ::
:: POB 634, Flourtown, PA 19031 USA ::